"I inspire you to hang out in malls? That's interesting."
- Sufjan Stevens, 2009
Fifty Malls is an ongoing project to record fifty albums about fifty Sydney shopping centres. As of July 2013, eight have been released.
Albums in the series to date[edit | edit source]
- Macquarie Centre (2008)
- Castle Towers (2008)
- Warringah Mall (2008)
- Top Ryde (2009)
- Top Ryde 2: Electric Boogaloo (2010)
- Marrickville Metro (2010)
- Flow My Tears, the Loss Prevention Officer Said (Westfield Bondi Junction) (2011)
- Westfield Sydney (2013)
Planned future releases[edit | edit source]
Feel free to add your own ideas and suggestions.
- Chatswood Westfield
- Gladesville Shopping Village
- West Ryde Marketplace'
- It Happened at the Raindrop Fountain (Roselands)
- Liverpool Westfields
- Bass Hill Plaza
- Chester Square
- Southgate Sylvania
- Parramatta Westfield