"This guy fucking rules... sounds like a young RnB inspired Billy Joel making love to Beck." - Vice 
I'm Art Rush, a singer-songwriter from Sydney, Australia. This is a Wiki about my music.
I have released 14 albums, 2 compilations and an EP since 2007. Eight of the albums are part of Fifty Malls, an ongoing project where I aim to release fifty albums about fifty Sydney shopping centres. Most of my work is free to download and/or stream from Spotify. Links are on the album article pages.
The next album in the Fifty Malls series will be Broadway, to be released in 2016.
Currently I am writing a book called Michael Jackson in Sydney which is taking up most of my creative time. My book is about MJ's visits to Sydney in 1973, 1987 and 1996, as well as the personal connections that Sydneysiders have made with his music. If you met Michael while he was in Sydney, went to any of his concerts, or have any other relevant info, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plus here's a 2014 interview .
List of albums
- Primary School Disco (2007)
- Lunch 6 (2007)
- Boy on Fire (2007)
- Macquarie Centre (2008) Fifty Malls #1
- Castle Towers (2008) Fifty Malls #2
- Warringah Mall (2008) Fifty Malls #3
- Honeycomb (2009)
- Top Ryde (2009) Fifty Malls #4
- Favourites 2007-2009 (2009)
- Fresh Air/The Beach Boys Today Side 2 (2010)
- Top Ryde 2: Electric Boogaloo (2010) Fifty Malls #5
- Marrickville Metro (2010) Fifty Malls #6
- Single Fantasy (with Sarah Jennifer) (2010)
- Flow My Tears, the Loss Prevention Officer Said (Westfield Bondi Junction) (2011) Fifty Malls #7
- Lunch 7 (2011)
- Milkcrates (with The Kid) (2012)
- 9:30 (2013)
- Westfield Sydney (2013) Fifty Malls #8
- IGNORANCE EP (2014) (as Driving to Canberra)
- Closure (2014)
- Sleepwalk (as Rush & Gambell) (2015)
- Broadway (2016) (TBA) Fifty Malls #9
Other albums I was involved with
- The Kid - Ruff as Guts Vol. 1: Out of Credit (2011)